The Publick House in Sturbridge, Massachusetts is very well-known for weddings. The charm and comfort of both the indoor and outdoor spaces at our historic venue lend themselves well to a wedding. But did you know that the Publick House is also a great location for a meeting? Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Publick House is a unique and different venue to hold your corporate outing, annual conference or CEO lunch.
The Publick House has knowledgeable and professional event planners who will help you select the appropriate room based on your expected number of guests and room set-up requests. The catering menus are specifically designed to cater to your meeting needs, from a continental breakfast featuring famous pecan sweet rolls and muffins to luncheons offering a variety of sandwiches, salads, desserts, and beverages tailored to your wishes.
Some of the amenities available to corporate guests:
- Eight private banquet and meeting rooms
- Two restaurants and full bar
- On-site Bakery and Yankee gift shop
- Outdoor party tent
- 115 overnight guest rooms
- A team of professional event planners and caterers
- Exclusive catering menus for all meetings and events
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Audio-Visual equipment rentals on-site
- Technology services include fax, photocopies, and messaging
- Convenient & complimentary parking for all of your guests
Click HERE for the list of rooms and their specifications. Good information to have. Most important, when you are ready to set up your company’s holiday party, brainstorming meeting or teambuilding event, think of the Publick House. And one of the best parts of planning your meeting with us–the scrumptious desserts at the Bake Shoppe are only a few steps away!
Just call 508-347-7323 x288 for more information.